From the sweeping big picture to the smallest speck of data? What if you could watch a drop of fuel travel through your entire system and have instant access to every detail along the way? What if you were able to detect leaks, quickly spot fraud or theft, and be alerted when meters became uncalibrated faster than ever before? What if all the information you need to meticulously manage your inventory and facilities was always right at your fingertips? Well then you’d increase efficiency, decrease waste, reduce overhead, and improve profitability. That’s what.
Now you can see everything, know every detail, and have complete, nearly effortless insight into your inventory and facilities. The ClearView solution harnesses the immense power of technology to replace estimating and uncertainty with data and answers. This advanced, automated suite of services gives you an unprecedented level of visibility, intelligence, and understanding.
The ClearView solution puts an entire world of valuable, money-saving information right at your fingertips. Get the easy-to-use tools you need to improve the quality, feel, and functionality of your forecourt. With the ClearView solution, you can see everything you need to reduce costs, drive down losses, gain peace of mind, maximize return on investment, and grow your business.
The ClearView solution offers four products:
- ClearView wetstock management services (offered globally)
- ClearView compliance and asset management (offered in the UK)
- ClearView construction and forecourt services (offered in the UK)
- ClearView pricing and margin management administered by BigOil (in the UK only)
Your inventory is the lifeblood of your business. Ultimately, your success depends on the shrewd management of your liquid assets from delivery to dispensing. But before you make an investment in wetstock and facilities management technology, you want to make sure it’s worth it.
What will it do for you?
And how can it save you money?
Think about it: Where are the weak points in your system? What are the biggest threats to efficiency and profitability? Leaks. Theft. Uncalibrated meters. Operating costs in the forecourt. Low margins. And what about the cost of manually managing and servicing your system? These costs, these concerns, these weak points can essentially be eliminated by the ClearView Solution.
What’s more, The ClearView solution gives you the visibility and data you need to significantly reduce costs and increase profitability in other areas of your business, such as better working capital management through reduced stock holdings. Or improved sales thanks to faster responses to faulty dispensers and automatic tank gauge (ATG) equipment.
The financial impact of the ClearView solution is immediate, far-reaching, significant, and well worth the investment.
A truly simple solution
ClearView Wetstock Management gives you access to real-time information, produces detailed system-wide reports, alerts you to leaks, reconciles deliveries, monitors meter calibration, and the list goes on.
Sounds like it’s a pretty complicated system. One that’s difficult to deploy, challenging to learn, and time-consuming to use. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- Its color touchscreen user interface is sleek, simple, and easy to understand.
- Web-based connectivity allows for remote management, monitoring, and support and eliminates the need for costly technician dispatches for reprogramming or diagnostics.
- The system delivers detailed alerts right to your email.
- Even the hardware is streamlined, simplified, yet very sensitive and accurate.
Simply put, the ClearView solution harnesses the power of technology to get you the vital information you need faster and easier than you ever imagined.
The choice is yours
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to inventory and facilities management. Everyone has different needs and objectives which is why there are four different configurations of ClearView Wetstock Management. So you can choose the one that’s right for your business, your budget, and your bottom line.
Controlling costs is essential to improving profitability. And one of the most challenging places to reduce expenses is in an independent forecourt. ClearView compliance and asset management is a specialized product designed to help retailers drive down operating costs for selling fuel while increasing asset up-time and compliance.
The ClearView compliance and asset management help desk features a comprehensive set of management tools including seven-day maintenance call management, 24/7 emergency hotline, contractor dispatch management and performance monitoring, real-time asset uptime monitoring, and contractor invoice reconciliation with consolidated invoicing.
- This package can boost your margins and your bottom line by decreasing the direct, like-for-like service costs relating to forecourt assets and operations. It gives you the information and insight you need to reduce chargeable extra costs, No Fault Found visits, ad-hoc service charges, and Out of Contract chargeable claims from contractors.
- It delivers the improved data and performance criteria to help retailers reduce fixed contract prices over time.
- It eliminates the need for an internal help desk and can potentially reduce the need for personnel managing the day-to-day issues on the wet side of the forecourt.
- Calls are handled by experienced professionals who can brief contractors correctly and increase asset uptime though higher first-time fix call rates.
- ClearView compliance and asset management features an E-site register to help reduce your risk of non-compliance and the time you spend on compliance issues. The system’s compliance features can also result in higher insurance re-claim percentage on accident damage.
To make the best possible buying and pricing decisions—to boost margins and your bottom line—you need data.
You need easy access to historical and current data that can help you negotiate purchasing contracts with confidence. And that’s exactly what you’ll get with ClearView pricing and margin management administered by BigOil.
You’ll receive a daily Platts email between 9 and 10 pm, and daily Platts updates delivered directly to your smart phone. You’ll also have access to historical Platts data when you need it.
The system instantly checks invoices against your fuel supply agreement, saving you time and hassle, and potentially saving you money, too.
When used in conjunction with the real-time ClearView wetstock management solution, ClearView pricing and margin Management becomes a real-time margin management tool, enabling you to add real-time precision to your buying and pricing decisions.
ClearView construction and forecourt services provides on-site testing and compliance services with in-house expertise for all aspects of site refurbishment. The system offers a range of products and services that focus on improving the quality, look, and feel of the forecourt.
Comprehensive and cost-effective compliance services—including meter checking, tank and line testing, vapor recovery testing, fuel quality testing, hazardous zone - electrical testing, site audits, and risk assessment—helps you stay compliant and reduce site visits.
The tank lining system, a viable alternative to tank replacement, is a fully approved system for re-lining single skin steel tanks and converting them into double skin takes with continuous interstitial monitoring. The solution is guaranteed for 20 years, costs a third less than tank replacement, and increases the value of your forecourt assets.
Site refurbishment improves attractiveness and increases visits. Higher standards reduce risk and improve asset value. Without question, site refurbishment makes good financial sense, and ClearView construction and forecourt services can make it easier and more affordable than you thought possible.
Gone are the days of guessing, estimating, or manually measuring. Gone are the days of worrying about leaks, theft, fees, and liability. With ClearView powered by Wayne Fueling Systems, you can take complete control of your inventory and facilities.
You can get the information and insight you need to reduce loss, save on administrative costs, improve inventory management, minimize downtime, and improve profitability.