Designed to combine some of the industry’s most sophisticated technology, Global Vista dispensers directly benefit those requiring a level of performance dependability that is unmatched in the industry. Featuring iGEM™ computer electronics — Wayne’s advanced dispenser electronics package — the cost-effective iMeter™ with intelligent pulser, and vertical filters, Global Vista fuel dispensers integrate multiple advantages beyond consistent and accurate service.
- With meter accuracy history and hydraulic performance data remotely accessible, and its intelligent pulse generator, the iMeter ensures maximum accuracy at all flow rates.
- iGEM computer electronics include a self-diagnostic, remote-programmable operating system with two-channel, serial communication — supporting Dart, IFSF and current loop.
- Vertically oriented filter maintains easy access to component without the need for special tools.
- Xflo™ meter is an available option for gasoline, diesel and alternative fuels of ethanol and biodiesel.
Versatile, User-Friendly Design
The Global Vista fuel dispenser’s sleek design not only provides a clean look on your forecourt, its adaptable functionality is based on consumer behavior — delivering a favorable user experience time and again.
- Intuitive customer interface.
- Easy-to-read LCD displays are easily visible in difficult lighting or from within a vehicle at full-service stations.
- Unique sheet metal design assures vibration-free, low noise operation.
Constantly maintaining dispensers reduces your forecourt productivity — and your bottom line. With its state-of-the-art design, the Global Vista fuel dispenser incorporates corrosion-resistant materials to reduce unexpected downtime due to maintenance, and global standard components to lower maintenance expenses.
- Patented, double-bump hydraulic connections eliminate leaks and are easy to service, reducing operational stoppages and maintenance costs.
- Galvanneal sheet metal chassis and stainless steel hardware provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance.
- Gravity-assisted, self-tensioning device reduces wear and tear on motors and belts.
- Moving parts and dynamic seals of the iMeter are internal, protecting them from water and dust to prevent leaks.
- Use of global standard components reduces the need to stock additional parts, reducing maintenance costs.
Protect Customer Payment Data and Your Investment.
Meet Today’s Compliance Mandates. Upgrade to Meet Tomorrow’s Regulations.
iX Pay™ Secure Payment delivers one of the most secure payment platforms available – and it is designed for investment-protecting regulation compliance today and in the future.
- The first payment solution certified to Payment Card Industry (PCI) PIN Transaction Security (PTS) 3.0, global EMV, Canadian Interac and Pan-Nordic Card Association (PNC) Unattended Payment Terminal (UPT).
- Compliant through 2020 and beyond with easy-to-implement updates.
- Built on the upgradeable iX™ Technology Platform so you can cost-effectively meet future financial data security regulations simply by adding security features instead of replacing the entire terminal.
- iX Technology Platform offers a single, cost-effective platform that supports expanded, revenue-enhancing options including iX Media digital merchandising and iSense™ remote monitoring.
- Configurable to country-specific security regulations.
Control what your forecourt says about you.
You've only got one shot to reach your customers when they're fueling their cars. The Wayne iX Media™ and inOvationTV™ platforms help you drive foot traffic into your store through the day. Offer a coffee and doughnut deal in the morning and a hot dog and beverage combination in the afternoon.
The iX Media platform gives retailers complete control over promotions and loyalty messaging at each station. You can engage your customers directly with service promotions from car washes to in-store food offerings.
With inOvationTV, retailers receive monthly, customized, site-specific promotional ads for products and services via rich video media at no charge.Learn more